Upload Files - Stickers - Labels
Peace Of Mind When you Place Your Order:
At Banana Print we check your uploaded files once you complete your order. So rest assured that we will let you know if there are any major issues that need to be rectified or any minor ones we have fixed for you. Either way we will work with you to get your order completed and printed correctly and as swiftly as possible.
We Accept Most File Formats:
We accept files in any of the following formats: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, eps, ai, pdf, psd, cdr, docx, doc, pub. Please be aware that some uploaded files will not show within the preview window on our website, this is normal and nothing to worry about. If you would like to see a proof prior to printing simply request this in the notes section in the checkout page. Please be aware this may delay your delivery times. On some occasions it may be required for Banana Print to send you a proof of your design. Please be aware of this when ordering with Microsoft files as these are the most effected.
The Basic Artwork Guidelines:
Full Bleed Size (starting document size)
- Round: 25mm:29mm 37mm: 41mm 51mm: 55mm 64mm: 68mm
- Rectangle: 25x51mm: 29x55mm 62x33mm: 66x37mm 80x45mm: 84x49mm
- Square: 51mm: 55mm
Document Trim Size (final size after cutting)
- Round: Round: 25mm:25mm 37mm: 37mm 51mm: 51mm 64mm: 64mm
- Rectangle: 25x51mm: 25x51mm 62x33mm: 62x33mm 80x45mm: 80x45mm
- Square: 51mm: 51mm
- Microsoft Word & Publisher files will result in a 24hr delay to both standard and express deliveries
- The minimum resolution recommended is 300 dpi
- CMYK is the preferred colour profile as RGB will need to be converted
at point of printing and this can sometimes lead to colour changes.
- The visual representations displayed on computer screens or mobile devices vary significantly and BananaPrint cannot guarantee that the colours of completed work will match those displayed on your viewing device during the ordering process.